Help Us Promote Allena Training Tracking Software
It turns out writing software is only the first step to creating a software company. Next is promoting the software. It’s challenging to get any single software in front of people. And for new, beta version software, it’s very time consuming and a steep slope to climb.
So we’re asking for your help.
Here are some easy things you can do to support and promote our training tracking software – None take more than a minute of your time:
- If you have a blog or a website, post a mention of the software & show a few snapshots
- Download the software
- Write a review for the software and send it using our contact form
- Mention the software to friends or co-workers
- Forward a link to this software web site to others who might be interested
- Stumble It!
- Tell a friend using this form. THE EASY ONE !!
We have a limited number of debuggers helping cleaning and improving Allena software — Use our software and report any bugs, ideas for improvement, what do you like or hate about the software. Believe us, we can take it !
Thanks — we appreciate the help very much!
— iTrainingTracking Software