The contacts module provides the user with the facility to record and manage trainees, vendors, and personal contacts. It stores data on every contact that the user wants a detailed record of … The following screens are available in the Contacts module;
- Once the contact has been found, launch default email program to send emails.
- Access contacts website from this screen.
- Have instant access to Work, Home or Fax numbers.
- Store up to three more numbers to contact a vendor, colleague, trainee or consultant.
Entering Contacts Groups
Contacts groups identify different kinds of contacts, such as; vendors, trainers, distributors, electricians, suppliers, etc. Assign contact groups to contacts records. Allena organizes and classifies contacts mainly by group.
- Choose Contacts tab from the main menu. Allena displays the Contact Group form (module).
- Insert a new contact group. Allena displays a blank record.
- Contact group and description – Enter a unique code and description for the contact group.
Adding Contact information
Add contact information, such as addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, title, company name, etc.
- Choose Add/Edit Contact from the main menu. Allena displays the Contacts form.
- Click the Record View tab.
- Click >* button to insert a new contact record.
- Last Name – Enter the contact’s surname.
- First Name – Enter the contact’s given name.
- Group – Enter the code identifying the contact’s group.
- Title – Enter the contact’s job title.
- Enter information into the remaining fields, as necessary.