There are two main ways that you can keep up to date with the latest news at iTrainingTracking Software. Each option will suit different people and you’re more than welcome to pick any (or all) of them.
For those of you familiar with RSS and News Aggregators you can follow iTrainingTracking via our RSS feed. Simply add it to your news aggregator and you’ll get notification every time something is published on Micromango Software. Learn More about RSS and how to use it.
If you’re not an RSS user you can get an email that gives you any post that has been written on Micromango. You can unsubsribe from this this service at any point. This service is provided by a third party (AWeber) and you can subscribe to it by leaving your email address in the following field and following the instructions.
Seven Reasons to Subscribe
- You never have to check the site for updates again, and you get the latest and greatest first.
- It’s totally free.
- Using e-mail or RSS saves you wasted visits. More results in less time.
- Exclusive content is often limited to subscribers only. If you want the rarest opportunities, subscribing is the way to go.
- Your info will never be shared with anyone. I hate spammers as much as you do.
- Subscribing is worth testing for a few days just to experience it. Decide you prefer visiting? Just unsubscribe with one click and you’re back at the campfire.
- Subscribers are smart and hot.
Please note – your privacy is assured with any of the above options. We do not use your details for any other purposes than what you sign up for and details are kept private